iMessage for Windows 10 – Download iMessage for PC to Use iMessage Online. We have shared working guide on how to get iMessage on PC.
- 1 iMessage for Windows – Possible?
- 2 iMessage For Windows 10 PC & Mac
- 3 How To Use iMessage for pc ?
iMessage for Windows – Possible?
iMessage is one of the best messaging service provided by Apple. With the help of many tools and emulators, it is now possible to download iMessage for Windows 10 PC. Now to iMessage Windows App is easy to get and use. So, the question is how to download iMessage to use its amazing messaging features on Windows 10.
What is iMessage & its Features?
IMessage is the free app service from Apple which enables a user of iOS device users to send a text message over an internet connection or by wifi from mobile devices such as iPhone and iPad. Previous to iMessage massive numbers of users make use of text message app from the mobile in order to send text messages from their device. When sending messages through the iMessage, the mobile tool message app will initially recognize the receiver of the message previous to sending. And then automatically it sends the messages. Nowadays the users can effortlessly make out messages sent through the iMessage. One can send unlimited numbers of messages at free of cost through the iMessage. This app also supports photos, web links, location, contacts, videos, GIF images for the user to send. It can also be used to send group messages to numerous people. You can download the iMessage on windows of any types.
Features of iMessage:
IMessage is the most popular messaging service among the iOS users. Below mentioned are the features of iMessage app.
- By using this app, the iOS users can send messages at their data cost without any hassle. So they don’t need to download and install any third party app on their device.
- With this app, one can obtain the delivery reports and other necessary details. In addition to that this app makes your communication easier and better.
- It has an excellent interface which comes with the better graphics
- You can make use of similes and emoticons to send messages
- As well as you can interact by using video, audio, and photos
- The message will be delivered fastly and on time
- Easy & simple to download and install for the Personal Computer
- In this app, one can also create a chat group their friends within a single click
- One can send an unlimited message, photos, voice record and documents through this app.
- Have a wide range of features at free of price
- IMessage on PC one can type the text at a faster speed with the wider screen size.
- iMessage download is applicable for any types windows
iMessage pc app has sticker and reaction features also which are given below:
- Group chat
iMessage app is not as like to the standard messaging app. It not simply allows you to talk from one to one communication. But one can also attach with additional than two people at the similar time. Overall you can contain the advantage of group chat in this app.
One can also make use of the iMessage stickers in order to make your message more communicative. There are more than hundreds of stickers obtainable at free of cost in this app. Also if you need more stickers then you can download it from the play store. And then it will automatically sync with your conversation.
- Use reactions
iMessage reactions are person’s messages which produce out of understanding someone’s message. Apple provides you with 6 a variety of reactions such as the thumbs up, laughing, heart, a ‘haha’ reaction, exclamation marks, thumbs down and a question mark.
When you use the iMessage app on PC, it provides a request for sending animations. It allows you to transport your communication with different good-looking effects on your chat and your backgrounds as well.
iMessage For Windows 10 PC & Mac
There are four methods of using iMessage on Windows PC without Mac. One is using the Chrome Remote Desktop Extension, and the other is by using the iOS Emulator. Both of these methods don’t cost you a single penny. Chrome, iPadian Emulator, and Bluestacks are free software. You only require a stable internet connection.
Method 1 – Using Chrome Remote Desktop
Chrome is a mutual application, which supports on macOS and Windows. So, you can use the remote desktop extension to use iMessage in your Windows PC. Follow these steps to use iMessage on Windows PC.
- Step #1. Download the Google Chrome browser on the computers such as PC and Mac.
- Step #2. Then search Chrome Remote Desktop on the google chrome.
- Step #3. Once the installation is finished click on the Launch APP button.
- Step #4. On the iMac, you need an extra program known as the Desktop Host Installer.
- Step #5. Then follow the on-screen instructions in order to install the application on the iMac.
- Step #6. Then enter the password during the installation.
- Step #7. If the installation is completed launch the Chrome Remote Desktop on the iMac. Then you will get the 12 digit number on the window. Note down that and enter the number on PC.
- Step #8. Now the code will allow you to access your Mac device remotely.
- Step #9. Now start using the iMessage for sending and receiving the messages.
Method 2 – Download by using the iPad emulator
IPad is the most useful emulators made for PC. With this, you can simply emulate iOS on the PC based machine. So you can easily download the iMessage by using the iPad emulator for pc. One can also access anything obtainable on the iOS system from the computer. Here the below mentioned are the steps to use this method to download the app:
Step #1. First, you need to download the iPadian installer
Step #2. Once the download is finished, just run the .exe installer file to install the iPadian
Step #3. If the software gets installed on the PC then you need to run the similar.
Step #4. During the first running process, you will be encouraged to sign with your Apple user ID and password. If you don’t have, create the new one
Step #5. Now you enclose access to the iOS system from the PC.
Step #6. Look for the iMessage in the apps and install it to start using on PC
Method 3 – Get iMessage using Bluestacks
This is the quite simple and easy way to use iMessage on the PC. Just you need to install the BlueStacks to get the app. Here in the below section, you can get simple and easy steps to install the iMessage app on PC by using the BlueStacks:
Step #1. First, you need to download BlueStacks Android emulator
Step #2. Then install the BlueStacks
Step #3. Now search iMessage in the search tab
Step #4. Finally, download and install the iMessage App and make use of it
Method 4 – Download and install by using the CYDIA
The person who needs to install the iMessage for windows can make use of the CYDIA method to download. This is another method to download the iMessage on Windows PC. Follow the simple and easy steps to enjoy chatting with your family members and friends via iMessage.
Step #1. Initially download the CYDIA on your Personal computer
Step #2. If the download is over, then the Cydia comes with an application store on the phone
Step #3. Now open the CYDIA app
Step #4. Then search for remote messages
Step #5. Install the Cydia app and wait for few minutes for the process to get finished
Step #6. Now go to the settings tab
Step #7. Then select the Remote messages
Step #8. A window will open now with the Use authentication option.
Step #9. Now tap on it to allow it
Step #10. Create the username and password now. Then ensure that your iOS device, as well as Personal computer, is connected with the Wifi
Step #11. Now open the browser in the PC
Step #12. And then enter the IP address under the permit tab
Step #13. Now enter colon
Step #14. Click on the enter button now and you will see the window on time with the user and password details
Step #15. Fill the details in the required field correctly
Step #16. The click on it
Step #17. Now the setup is completed
Step #18. Finally, you are done with the remote connection
Step #19. Now set up your device to obtain iMessage on windows 10
As said above the iMessage is the instant messaging app made by App. This app allows the iPhone and iPad users to chat with anyone. Now the application can even use it on the Windows PC. Are you looking for the best ways to download Apple iMessage for pc? If so then make use of anyone above mentioned method to download the iMessage on Personal computer.
How To Use iMessage for pc ?
iMessage has been downloaded on the Windows PC finally. But if you think about how to use it now, let us tell you.
- Open the iMessage application on Windows PC.
- Visit Settings and tap on the iMessage button. Now create your Apple ID.
- Tap on the ‘Compose’ button, form a message and Send. At the same time, you can attach documents using the Attach button and send it.
As mentioned above the iMessage app is one of the instant messaging applications which are available for only iPhone and iPad users. This app has recently improved among the users in the present scenario. Those who need to download the iMessage windows can make use of simple and easy methods to download and install it without any hassle.